“Meow! It looks so delicious!” Fatty Catty stares, drooling at the dried fish hung high on the shelf. It’s not just Fatty Catty, but all of the cats are attracted to it, wondering how to reach the yummy fish far beyond their leap. Maybe if they stand on each other’s backs they can grab the fish. Let’s help them make a Cat Tower!
Cat Tower is a stacking game featuring papercraft cats! Each turn, you roll the die and stack cats from your hand based on the result. Be careful! If any cats fall, you take them back. The first player to stack all of their cats wins!
- Stack your papercraft cats to defeat your opponents!
- Roll the die to see how you need to stack your cats!
- If your cats fall, they must be returned to your hand!
- A 15-20 min competitive cat stacking game for 2-6 cat enthusiasts aged 6+.
- One 6-sided Wooden Die
- 15 Cat Tokens
- 42 Cat Cards (6 of each type)
- 12 Fatty Catty Cards (6 of each type)
- 1 Rules Sheet
- 2 to 6
- Time to Play:
- 15-20 minutes
- Game Designer:
- Aza Chen
- Game Artist:
- Aza Chen