The evil Lord Eradikus has all but conquered the galaxy, and is now on a victory lap across the sector in his flagship, Eradikus Prime. He may rule with an iron grip, but his most prized artifacts are about to slip through his cyborg claws. You and your fellow thieves have challenged each other to sneak aboard his ship, hack your way into its command module, and steal from him.
Along the way, you’ll recruit allies and snatch up extra loot. But one false step and—Clank! Careless noise draws the attention of Lord Eradikus. Hacking into his command module and stealing his artifacts increases his rage. You’d better hope your friends are louder than you are if you want to make it to an escape pod and get out alive…
- Steal treasure from the evil Lord Eradikus and race to the escape pods!
- Avoid the security bots and sneak pass the force field!
- One false step, and ---Clank! Careless noise draws unwanted attention!
- Stand-alone game with three modular board pieces for 48 different setups!
- 2-4 Players, 13+ Age Rating, 60 Min Play Time
- Number of Players:
- For Ages:
- Playing Time:
- 60 minutes
- Game Designer:
- Paul Dennen
- Game Artist:
- Rayph Biesner