Reimagine the Murder Mystery Party
Welcome to 1998…. Romi’s been framed! As the senior leaders of Blair High School, you have gathered the passed notes from today to see if you can figure out who framed Romi. If you don’t figure it out, she will be expelled!
Crimes & Capers: High School Hijinks is a cooperative game where you and a group of friends will take on the roles of 90s high school students and work together to solve the mystery. No special skills or prior knowledge are required. Read notes and solve puzzles to unlock Romi’s locker, then figure out who framed her!
· Solve the mystery of your 90’s high school friend before she’s expelled!
· No special skills or prior knowledge are required!
· Combines the beloved classic of murder mystery parties with on-trend escape room style puzzling.
· Cooperative Play – no reveal where a player discovers they are the evil doer.
· Dress up as your character, focus on solving the mystery, or both!
· Host Guide
· Locked Locker Box
· Characters’ Binders with all the notes between them and their friends
· Map of Blair High School
· Puzzle Sheets
· Student & Teacher Schedules
· Suspect Board
· Final Results Envelopes
· Access to Hints
· Letters, Secret Notes, Tickets, and more!
At a Glance
· Number of Players: 4-6
· For Ages: 14+
· Playing Time: 90 min
· Game Type: Cooperative Mystery Puzzle Game