Build mighty longships , raid nearby settlements, navigate the wild seas and discover new horizons. Players will be competing in an epic competition to collect the most runestones and earn the highly coveted title of Chieftain.
The North Sea Runesaga is an epic competition for 2-4 players to collect the most Runestones and earn the highly coveted title of Chieftain. Players will progress through each chapter of the North Sea saga (Shipwrights, Raiders and Explorers).
Once all 3 chapters have been played, the player with the most Runestones is the overall winner and takes the title of Chieftain!
*This is not a standalone game.
The following games are required to play The North Sea Runesaga:
Shipwrights of the North Sea
Raiders of the North Sea
Explorers of the North Sea
- Combine the three North Sea Trilogy Games in one epic campaign!
- Collect Runestones over the course of all three separate games.
- The player with the most Runestones will take the title of Chieftain!
- Includes content that can be used separately in each of the three games.
- Exciting Viking campaign for 2-4 players, ages 12 and up.
- 4 Clan Boards
- 21 Runestones
- 2 Runestone Boards
- 16 cards for Shipwrights of the North Sea
- 22 Cards for Raiders of the North Sea
- 1 Rulebook
- 2 to 4
- Time to Play:
- 180-240 minutes
- Game Designer:
- Shem Phillips
- Game Artist:
- Mihajlo Dimitrievski