Pre-order now for a June 2023 release!
For a limited time, pre-orders will come with a PDF copy of the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition Roleplaying Game Player’s Guide at no additional cost. Any order cancellation involving a free PDF will only refund the price of the physical book minus the price of the PDF.
The PDF will be added to your account upon release.
Mature Content Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
CHILDREN OF CAINE
The children of the night – what games they play! And what games can we play with them?
Vampires have lurked among us since the first cities rose nameless by the Euphrates. They command mighty powers and strange magics, they hunt in singular ways, they even flock together when times demand it.
This book collects new character-building options, powers, guides for playing together and alone and virtually, and new ways to use the old rules of Vampire: The Masquerade. The Players Guide is the perfect companion to the core Vampire: The Masquerade rulebook!
- Consolidates 7 clans of Kindred not included in the core Vampire: The Masquerade rulebook: Banu Haqim, Hecata, Lasombra, The Ministry, Ravnos, Salubri, and Tzimisce with their iconic Discipline powers including Oblivion and its Ceremonies!
- Collects previously published Discipline Powers, Blood Sorcery Rituals, and Thin-Blood Alchemy Formulae, plus includes over 40 new additions.
- New systems and advantages for coteries, including clan coterie merits for each of the 13 great clans plus Caitiff, Duskborn, and Salubri.
- Revisits all aspects of character and coterie creations, including streamlined guidance for new or experienced players.
- Guidelines and advice for non-traditional chronicles, including: all Thin-blood, troupe-style, virtual play, and play without a Storyteller.
At a Glance
- Full-Color Hardcover Book
- Sourcebook for the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition RPG
- Ages: 18+