Thank you for your interest in working with us at Renegade Game Studios! You’ll find our current openings here.
Currently Open Positions:
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Reports To (Title): Director of Operations
Status: Full Time
Location: Remote or San Diego
Renegade Game Studios presents an exciting opportunity for an Associate Project Manager to join our
growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for aiding the creation of new games by working
with cross-functional departments of creative, production, graphics, and marketing teams. Organization and
attention to detail are key, as you help turn vision into reality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating long and short-term schedules, setting targets for milestones, and adhering to deadlines.
• Vetting production options and making effective recommendations for key decisions across
manufacturing and product materials.
• Coordinating the work of cross-discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project
requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Performing quality control throughout the process to ensure expected standards are met.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure all parties are informed of the impacts to schedule and budget.
• Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Make
improvements for future projects.
• Traffic approvals to licensors and maintain excellent relationships with our partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Experience with book printing and game manufacturing required.
• Experience in quoting and reviewing manufacturers quotes required.
• Ability to produce quality work under high pressure with aggressive deadlines and expectations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to understand the cause and effect of a decision/change and how those effect other team
members throughout the process.
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and relationship-building abilities.
• Professional demeanor; team player orientation. Ability to modify messaging and strategies to
communicate effectively with creative teams and business professionals.
• Can perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
• P&L management experience a plus.
This position interacts closely with the product Producers, Finance, R&D, and Sales and Marketing team.
• Minimum of 2 years project management experience.
• Experience working in the game or toy industry a plus.
• Knowledge of product safety testing compliance a plus.
• Experience with MS Project preferred.
• Experience with Slack, Asana, and Miro a plus.
Send resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Director of Marketing
Reports To: President
Status: Full Time
Location: Remote or San Diego
The Director will maximize the probability of success by focusing on organic growth via brand building,
partnerships, social media, public relations, and events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manage an internal team across e-commerce, events, streaming, advertising, PR, organized play and
• Responsible for executing marketing, brand, and public relations strategy for the company.
• Oversee development of original streaming and video content.
• Responsible for social media and website content strategy.
• Develop marketing partnerships and public relations programs.
• Work with outside agencies on advertising, communications, and direct to consumer sales.
• Develop web promotions and contest.
• Tracks and analyze web analytics for all Renegade sites.
• Manages key marketing plans and maintains plans accordingly.
• Develops internal team members through leadership, mentorship, and coaching.
• Contributes to overall company strategy and planning.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS
• Networking and relationship building.
• Manage small teams and direct reports.
• Highly creative marketing skills in numerous direct to consumer grass roots brand building campaigns.
• Extensive knowledge of social media, podcasting, YouTube, and public relations.
• Passion for direct to consumer marketing.
• Prior experience in the hobby gaming.
• Experience in using industry standard web analytics tools to drive success of online marketing initiatives.
• Experience measuring and analyzing ROI across multiple marketing initiatives.
• Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to deliver objectives within budgetary boundaries.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen
attention to detail.
• Professional demeanor; team player orientation with a positive attitude.
• Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent
• Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter.
• Ability to travel on behalf of the Company.
This position will interact closely with the marketing team, president, producers, and creative leads.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in marketing or public relations in a manager or director level capacity.
• Experience in the game, toy, or pop culture industry a plus.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Looking for experienced and talented digital sculptors across a variety of styles. Experience working with licensed brands is a plus. Please send an introduction email with “Sculptor” in the subject line and a link to an online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RPG Layout Graphic Designers
We are looking for designers experienced in book layouts. Experience working with licensed brands is a plus. Please send an introduction email with “Layout” in the subject line and a link to an online portfolio to: email@example.com
We are looking for experienced and talented graphic designers for multiple game lines. Experience with RPGs, card or board games required. Experience with licensed brands a plus. Please send an introduction email with “Graphic Design” in the subject line and a link to an online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always in need of fantastic artist across a variety of styles and media. Talented illustrators, painters, and photographers should send us an introduction email with “Artist” in the subject line with a link to an online portfolio to: email@example.com
Cultural Consultants & Sensitivity Readers
We are looking to expand our roster of cultural consultants and sensitivity readers to help make our games some of the most diverse and representative in the games business. Experienced persons should email us an introduction with “Cultural Sensitivity” in the subject line and a list of their qualifications, experience, and areas of expertise to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking skilled and experienced rule book editors. Should have experience in layout and technical rules writing with an eye towards user experience and structure. Ability to work with game designers to craft a user friendly rule book is a must. Please send an introduction email with “Rulebook Editor” in the subject and a link to an online portfolio or a list of rulebooks you have edited to: email@example.com
RPG and Text Editor
Looking for editors experienced in the area of RPGs and fiction. Professional editing experience required. Please send an introduction email with “Editor” in the subject and a link to an online portfolio or a list of work with links that you have edited to: firstname.lastname@example.org