Reimagine the Murder Mystery Party
You are a nominee at the 67th Annual Music Awards! Unfortunately, you won’t be winning anything tonight. Mannie, our host, America’s Sweetheart Pop Star is dead. We are asking that you remain in the green room for your safety. While there, try to open Mannie’s purse to look for clues as to what went down at rehearsal that led to her murder.
Crimes & Capers: And the Winner is… Dead! is a cooperative game where you and a group of friends will take on the roles of famous recording artists and work together to solve the mystery. No special skills or prior knowledge are required. Read social media posts and solve puzzles to unlock Mannie’s purse, then figure out who murdered her!
- Solve the awards show mystery!
- No special skills or prior knowledge are required!
- Combines the beloved classic of murder mystery parties with on-trend escape room style puzzling.
- Cooperative Play – no reveal where a player discovers they are the evil doer.
- Dress up as your character, focus on solving the mystery, or both!
- Host Guide
- Locked Purse
- Characters’ Social Media Feed Scrolls
- Security Camera Footage
- Puzzle Sheets
- Rehearsal Schedules
- Suspect Board
- Final Results Envelopes
- Access to Hints
- Letters, Secret Notes, Tickets, and more!
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 4-6
- For Ages: 14+
- Playing Time: 90 min
- Game Type: Cooperative Mystery Puzzle Game
- Juliana Patel & Ariel Rubin
- Fabian Parente
- Player Count:
- Playing Time:
- 90 minutes