Mature Content Warning: Contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
THE CRAFT OF BLOOD
Blood trickles in channels alongside the walls of Ur, and pools in chalices in Transylvanian castles, carrying within it the power of sorcery – to ward, and guide, and perform dark miracles impossible even to vampires.
And the Blood can change. Thin-bloods transmute it in kettles, meld it in their own veins, boil it in the bodies of unfortunate mortals. This thin-blood alchemy flares up and burns new paths through vampire society as new-fledged vampires seek any leverage on the Kindred who would destroy them, and on the Blood itself.
Orphaned Judges, desperate Warlocks, and Mercurians with nothing to lose rewrite the rules of blood craft in these 21st century nights, spelling out new names and laws in their Blood Sigils.
This book presents Blood Sorcery and Thin-Blood Alchemy for Vampire: The Masquerade.
- A look into the underground blood magic scene in the World of Darkness!
- How to add a blood craft scene to your existing chronicle, including a sample chronicle structure focused on Thin-Blood Alchemy.
- Dozens more Thin-Blood Alchemy formulae and Blood Sorcery rituals, plus systems to build formulae and rituals for your chronicle.
- The redworking scene in 21st-century chronicles: who’s buying, who’s selling, who’s hunting, what’s waiting.
- Tools, monstrosities, tomes, and the veins of the earth to be tapped by vampire sorcerers!
- New Loresheets to weave into your chronicle!
At a Glance
- Full-Color Hardcover Book
- Sourcebook for the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition RPG
- Ages: 18+