Pre-order now for a May 2023 release!
The world is at war!
Five major powers struggle for supremacy. Germany and Japan are aligned against the great alliance of the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, and the United States. Designed for 2–5 players, the game is set in 1941: The Axis has great momentum and is expanding its conquests in both Europe and Asia.
- Updated box size to better fit components!
- Punchboard tokens are now double sided with resealable bags for storage.
- 160 plastic miniatures with resealable bags for storage.
- Updated rulebook based on Errata documents and FAQs!
- Streamlined introduction to the Axis & Allies family of games!
- Controlling one of the Axis or Allied powers, you will command both your country’s military forces and its wartime economy.
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Battle Strip
- 1 Casualty Strip
- 34 Unit Stacking Counters (22 gray, 8 green, 4 red)
- 50 National Control Markers (10 for each power)
- 4 Dice
- 160 Plastic Miniatures (32 for each power)
- 40 infantry
- 25 tanks
- 20 fighters
- 10 bombers
- 15 submarines
- 10 battleships
- 10 destroyers
- 20 transports
- 10 aircraft carriers
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 2-5
- For Ages: 12+
- Playing Time: 1-3 hours
- Game Type: Strategy