Pre-Order now for a January 2024 release!
Mature Content Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
Our team is continuing to work on sourcing the best components for this one-of-a-kind artifact! We’re currently expecting to be able to share more information later this year as we get closer to a release.
Image not yet final! Contents not yet final!
- Aristotle deLaurent’s Leather-bound Manuscript
- Prints of Over 90 Art Pieces that Aristotle Collected
- 1 Replica Skull
- 2 Stone-cast Statuettes
- 1 Stone-cast Tablet
- 1 Book of Nod Amulet
- Leather Wrap Containing Pages from 11 Kindred Manuscripts
- Signs of Gehenna
- Temptation of Caine
- Zillah’s Tale
- Tale of the First City
- Of those Spirits of the Dead
- Brujah’s Commandments
- Words of Toreador to his Childer
- Words of Ventrue to his Childer
- Of the Moon Beasts
- Caine’s Law and Punishment
- Of Those who Serve
- Over 50 Proverb File Cards from Aristotle’s Research
- 1 Book of Nod Symbol Rubber Stamp
- 11 Photographs from Aristotle deLaurent’s Travels
- Over a Dozen Assorted Kindred Texts Aristotle Did Not Include
- Book of Nod Apocrypha Game Booklet
About the Book of Nod:
Legends of the Undead
The first vampires remember their first nights, but do not speak of them. Others have heard tales, but know better than to believe them. The wise speak of The Book of Nod, but none have seen this fabled book of ancient lore.
These are their tales...
Their stories begin with the Chronicle of Caine and the earliest nights of the vampire. The Chronicle of Shadow reveals Caine's hidden teachings. Finally, the Chronicle of Secrets unveils the deepest mysteries of the Damned, including the coming dread of Gehenna.
The Book of Nod is a collection of mythic texts for use in the Vampire the Masquerade Roleplaying Game.
Presented as an epic poem, the Book of Nod is an in-game resource, viewed as sacred by Noddist scholars and most vampire elders, especially of the Sabbat. Rather than a book of game mechanics, this book can be used as a prop and for lore, as it outlines the genesis of vampires with the mythology of Caine.
Download the fillable PDF character sheet here.