Pre-order now for a March 2024 release!
For a limited time, pre-orders will come with a PDF copy of the Vampire: The Masquerade Roleplaying Game 5th Edition Crimson Gutter at no additional cost. Any order cancellation involving a free PDF will only refund the price of the physical book minus the price of the PDF.
The PDF will be added to your account upon release.
Mature Advisory: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
You've been Embraced, brought into the night and left to fend for yourself with your coterie. Now what?
The Crimson Gutter provides a starter chronicle, designed to help novice or experienced Storytellers run any introductory game of Vampire: The Masquerade. The Crimson Gutter chronicle introduces core concepts during play such as feeding, the sects (Anarchs, Camarilla, and the Church of Caine), and the Masquerade itself while giving the players' characters a chance to carve a niche for themselves among the Kindred.
The 21 highly adaptable stories contained within can be played in isolation or strung together to form multiple arcs of a chronicle. Experienced Storytellers can easily adapt these stories to their own chronicles, drawing from them to fill an evening of play or adapting whole story arcs. Also included is a city setting adaptable to any fictional or real city including eight recurring locations and more than 20 recurring Storyteller characters.
- 21 stories suitable for both new and experiences Storytellers
- Presents Church of Caine as major faction alongside Camarilla and Anarch
- Three appendices provide additional fodder for dropping in feeding complications, fleshing out locations, and future stories.
- A city setting adaptable to any fictional or real city
- including eight recurring locations and more than 20 recurring Storyteller characters